Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snohomish's hidden gem

I have not been to the Chapel on Swan’s Trail for years; not until today anyways. I had the pleasure of meeting the new owner Lynn today. She is so so so sweet. The Chapel and grounds look better than they ever have, so good that I signed a contract to have MY wedding there on the spot. For those of you who have not seen the chapel I highly recommend that you take a peek, I really recommend it as a wedding venue. It seats 120 in the chapel, probably 75 comfortably in the dining hall. Although plenty can fit outside!

Lynn provides a tent April though Sept, they have an amazing garden and gazebo in the back. This is truly the perfect indoor or outdoor venue. I am surprised it’s not overly booked, I was shocked actually, I almost ran inside ready to elbow any bride inquiring about my date. I know all the other chapel’s in Snohomish are booked, and this one is just as nice if not nicer. I don’t know if it’s lack of advertising, or a bad wrap from precious ownership, but this place is truly a hidden gem in Snohomish, I wish I was getting married twice so I could enjoy a beautiful garden ceremony as well as the intimate candlelight winter ceremony we have planned.

Lynn is really flexible and you can decorate the chapel pretty much any way you want. They supply tables, chairs, linens and can even do your flower arrangements etc… Liquor is ok (as long as you have a permit of course) and you can choose any caterer you want or self cater as well. Amplified Music is fine (until 10pm). They really want your ceremony to be your own, and Lynn is so easy going, this venue is definitely not a "nightmare" when it comes to working with management.

I love this place so much that if you book your wedding here I will give you 50% off any of my packages, that’s right folks 50% off (fine print: cannot be combined with any other discount). This chapel is great, Lynn has worked SO hard to get it in great shape, I love the way it smells, the way it looks, and I would love to do weddings here, so go check it out!

www.swanstrailchapel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment